Wednesday, December 28, 2011
So it's the end of the year and time to make some conclusions and analysis. I decided to start with my trips. I spent a lot of time in the air this year. Here is the small table of my trips for this year.
January: 30/01 Istanbul- Moscow
February: 09/02 Moscow - Istanbul
20/02 Istanbul - Bangkok
March: 02/03 Bangkok - Phuket
05/03 Phuket - Bangkok
08/03 Bangkok - Istanbul
April: 05/04 Istanbul - Moscow
16/04 Moscow - Bangkok
23/04 Bangkok - Istanbul
May: 10/05 Istanbul - Moscow
13/05 Moscow - Istanbul
22/05 Istanbul - Geneva
27/05 Geneva- Chebreux, Gruyere
29/05 Geneva - Istanbul
June: 07/06 Istanbul - Geneva
10/06 Geneva - Istanbul
21/06 Istanbul - Antalya
29/06 Antalya - Istanbul
July: 01/07 Istanbul - Amsterdam
02/07 Amsterdam-Antwerp, Brussels and Amsterdam
05/07 Amsterdam to Istanbul
06/07 Istanbul - Izmir
10/07 Istanbul - Antalya
17/07 Antalya - Istanbul
24/07 Istanbul - Antalya
31/07 Antalya - Istanbul
August: 28/08 Istanbul-Geneva
September: 02/09 Geneva-Nice
03/09 Nice-Monte Carlo-Menton - Nice
04/09 Nice - Antibes, Nice
05/09 Nice - Cannes - Antibes - Nice
06/09 Nice - Istanbul
11/09 Istanbul - London
16/09 London to Istanbul
21/09-04/10 - cancelled trip to the United States (New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas)
October: 12/10 Istanbul - Rome
16/10 Rome - Geneva
21/10 Geneva - Istanbul
I spent November and December at home. Never thought traveling can be too much :)
But now, slowly, I start to look to the sky again...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
* Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
* Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
* Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
* Great loves too must be endured.
* Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
* How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
* I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men.
* I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
* I never wanted to weigh more heavily on a man than a bird.
* In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
Friday, November 4, 2011
And here is another event, I organized for IN last week at our newly opened restaurant Peymane. La Cucina (Bogazkesen Cad No65/1 Tophane). It was really great and I can say I did a good job for a first time as a host ;)
There is a nice site for networking for expats, in case you don't know it called internations.org. It is global community and you can join it no matter where you live. It brings together locals and expats in country of your current residency.
Yesterday we had expat only event @ Movenpick Hotel.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
* A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
* A woman has the age she deserves.
* A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.
* As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
* Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
* Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.
* Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
* Elegance is refusal.
* Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
to be continued..
Monday, October 17, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
Here I am, hitting the roads again. I am enjoying the last days of summer in the amazing city, where every corner, every building is full of history. I realized that you can`t just visit Rome for a week or so. That's why I will come back and stay here for some time. There are so many things to discover here!!!