Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Coco Chanel Quotes
* A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
* A woman has the age she deserves.
* A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.
* As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
* Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
* Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.
* Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
* Elegance is refusal.
* Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
to be continued..