Sunday, November 13, 2011
* Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
* Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
* Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
* Great loves too must be endured.
* Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
* How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
* I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men.
* I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
* I never wanted to weigh more heavily on a man than a bird.
* In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
Friday, November 4, 2011
And here is another event, I organized for IN last week at our newly opened restaurant Peymane. La Cucina (Bogazkesen Cad No65/1 Tophane). It was really great and I can say I did a good job for a first time as a host ;)
There is a nice site for networking for expats, in case you don't know it called internations.org. It is global community and you can join it no matter where you live. It brings together locals and expats in country of your current residency.
Yesterday we had expat only event @ Movenpick Hotel.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
* A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
* A woman has the age she deserves.
* A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.
* As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
* Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
* Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.
* Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
* Elegance is refusal.
* Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
to be continued..